1. Have you lost and gained the same 20 pounds several times over the past few years?
2. Do you find it difficult, if not impossible to maintain your weight once you have lost weight?
3. Do you feel like when you do lose weight, you are just a smaller, flabbier version of your old self?
4. Does it seem that although you've done everything to lose weight, you still can't lose weight?
5. Are you exercising faithfully but still not losing weight?
If you answered, yes to one or more of the preceding questions, you may have a weakened or sluggish metabolism.
Your metabolism determines the efficiency in which your body burns the calories from the foods you eat, and in effect playsa significant role in weight management. Metabolism includes all of the chemical reactions that occur within your body's cells, which not only keeps your organs working, but also helps to maintain an optimal, energized life. A stronger metabolism makes it easier for you to burn off body fat and also maintain (and build) lean, metabolism-boosting muscle.
Several methods can increase a weakened metabolism including nutritional supplements, a healthy diet of nutritious foods, sufficient water intake, strength training, and high intensity exercise. Still, even the best diet and most exercise programs won't lead to successful weight loss if the body is deficient in key nutrients necessary for successful weight management. In fact, certain nutrients not only encourage fat burning, but also support the maintenance of lean muscle in your body. These supplements can help you to lose weight responsibly and keep your metabolism optimized, in order to maintain your new and improved physique.
Get started on the Metabolic Boost Kit today, or call us to schedule an appointment.