1. Is it difficult for you to calm down and relax?
2. Are you tense and irritated most of time? Argumentative?
3. Are you experiencing indigestion, diarrhea, or constipation? Decreased appetite?
4. Do you often feel achy all over, especially in the back, neck and shoulders?
5. Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you experiencing nightmares?
6. Do you notice a rapid or erratic pulse? Anxiety attacks?
7. Has there been a decrease in your libido?
8. Have there been sudden changes in your weight?
If you answered, "yes" to one or more of the preceding questions, you may have Chronic Stress. Everyone faces challenges and situations that can cause high stress levels. Poor management of persistent long term stress (three months or more), also known as chronic stress, can lead to a myriad of health problems including weight gain, weakened immune response, and depression.
While you may not always be able to reduce the amount of stress you’re under, there are numerous tools available to help keep it in check. A balanced diet, targeted nutrients, cross training exercise and relaxation techniques all can dramatically improve your ability to handle stress and as a result, dramatically improve your overall health.
You don’t have to suffer the physical, mental, or emotional ravages of chronic stress. Improved lifestyle measures and nutrition programs designed for stress management can dramatically improve every aspect of your health.
Click here to get started on the Stress Less Kit today, or call us to schedule an appointment.